Sunday, March 28, 2010



They say I cannot tan. But I believe that there are different shades of black too. And I did move from one shade to another thanks to the relentless efforts of the down-south-sun. The problem though is the fact that now I seem to be stuck in the shade I moved into.


Oh life's so unfair...

***********************************************************************

If laziness were to be a continuum I would surely be placed somewhere in the far far east. Often in one of my severe bouts of extreme laziness I am forced to wonder why we could not outsource breathing also. After all it sure looks an arduous task requiring our attention and effort day in and day out...

***********************************************************************

Well why bother... even that requires thinking...






1 comment:

random sampling.... said...

luvd it...your untitled post...how I wish if I too could have outsourced breathing...and I totally agree...'why bother...even that requires thinking'...hahah...cannot stop laughing...